Math‎ > ‎

Get Started - Math

Use our systematic approach designed on a three-tiered model, similar to RTI, to identify technology supports for students with specialized needs in the area of Math. Within this model, it is expected that 80% of student needs will be met at Tier 1 using tools and strategies that all teachers have available and can readily implement. The remaining 20% of students will require more specialized technology provided through Tier 2 and Tier 3 of this AT Guide.

 Does your student struggle in the area of Math?
  • Aligning numbers on a page
  • Recall and automaticity of basic facts
  • Visualizing math problems and solutions
Start Here: Math - Tier 1